One Person Company Registration
Start up your New Bussiness
The concept of One Person Company in India was introduced through the Companies Act 2013 to support entrepreneurs who on their own are capable of starting a venture by allowing them to create a single person economic entity. One of the biggest advantages of a One Person Company (OPC) is that there can be only one member in a OPC while a minimum of two members are required for incorporating and maintaining a Private Limited Company or a Limited Liability Partnership (LLP). Similar to a Company, a One Person Company is a separate legal entity from its promoter, offering limited liability protection to its sole shareholder, while having continuity of business and being easy to incorporate.
Thebizsolution is the market leader in company registration services in India, offering a variety of company registration like private limited company registration, one person company registration, Nidhi Company Registration, Section 8 Company Registration, Producer Company Registration and Indian Subsidiary registration. The average time taken to complete a one person company registration is about 10 – 15 working days, subject to government processing time and client document submission. Get a free consultation for one person company registration and business setup in India by scheduling an appointment with an Thebizsolution Advisor.
SIMPLE & TRANSPARENT PRICING
- One of the Directors must be Indian Resident
- DSC (Digital Signature Certificate) for one of the Directors / Partners
- For OPC minimum 1 Shareholder & 1 Nominee
- Minimum Authorised Share Capital Rs. 100,000 (INR One Lac)
Reasons to Register a One Person Company
Documents Required For Company Registration
- Identity and Address Proof:Identity and address proof will be required for the main Director and nominee director of the one person company to be incorporated. PAN is a mandatory identity proof. All documents submitted must be valid. Residence proof documents like bank statement or electricity bill must be less than 2 months old.
- Registered Office ProofAll companies must have a registered office in India. To prove access to the registered office, a recent copy of the electricity bill or property tax receipt or water bill must be submitted. Along with the utility bill, rental agreement or sale deed and a letter from the landlord with his/her consent to use the office as a registered office of a company must be submitted.
Director, ILLUMINATED MINDS PVT. LTD.
“I had an excellent experience during the whole registration process and never faced any problems. Thebizsolution team is awesome.”
Director, colecira pvt.ltd
“Most important of all I found their customer support team very friendly and supportive. They answered all my questions and never lost patience. Thanks for getting the job done.”
ADVANTAGES & BENEFITS
REQUEST A CALL BACK.
Please fill out the form and press the submit button.We will get back to you with 2-3 business days.