One Person Company Registration
Start up your New Bussiness
SIMPLE & TRANSPARENT PRICING
- One of the Directors must be Indian Resident
- DSC (Digital Signature Certificate) for one of the Directors / Partners
- For OPC minimum 1 Shareholder & 1 Nominee
- Minimum Authorised Share Capital Rs. 100,000 (INR One Lac)
Reasons to Register a One Person Company
One Person Company is the only type of corporate entity that can be started and operated by a single promoter with limited liability protection in India. A corporate form of legal entity in One Person Company ensures that the business has perpertual existence and easy ownership transferability.
A company has ‘perpetual succession’, meaning uninterrupted existence until it is legally dissolved. A company being a separate legal person, is unaffected by the death or other departure of any member and continues to be in existence irrespective of the changes in ownership.
Ownership of a business can be easily transferred in a company by transferring shares. The signing, filing and transfer of share transfer form and share certificates is sufficient to transfer ownership of a company. In a one person company, the ownership can be transferred by altering the shareholding, directorship and nominee director information.
A company being an artificial person, can acquire, own, enjoy and alienate, property in its name. The property owned by a company could be machinery, building, intangible assets, land, residential property, factory, etc., Further, the nominee director cannot claim any ownership of the company while serving as a nominee director.
Documents Required For Company Registration
- Identity and Address Proof:Identity and address proof will be required for the main Director and nominee director of the one person company to be incorporated. PAN is a mandatory identity proof. All documents submitted must be valid. Residence proof documents like bank statement or electricity bill must be less than 2 months old.
- Registered Office ProofAll companies must have a registered office in India. To prove access to the registered office, a recent copy of the electricity bill or property tax receipt or water bill must be submitted. Along with the utility bill, rental agreement or sale deed and a letter from the landlord with his/her consent to use the office as a registered office of a company must be submitted.
ADVANTAGES & BENEFITS
Eligibility for Startup India Scheme
To be eligible under Startup India Scheme the Startup must be registered as a Company under the Companies Act 2013 or LLP.
Limited Liability Protection to personal assets
Many times startups need to borrow money and take things on credit. In case of proprietorship, Partners personal savings and property would be at risk incase business is not able to repay its loans.
Easy to raise funds and loans
One person company enjoys wide options to raise funds through bank loans, Angel Investors, Venture Capitalists, in comparison to normal Partnership firm or proprietorship.
Favorite Business structure for Investors
Investors love to invest in one person companies as it is well structured and less strings attached. Most important it is very easy to exit from a one person company.
Easy to attract Quality Team
For startups putting together a team and keeping them for long time is a challenge, due to confidence attached to one person company, it is easy to hire people as well motivate them with corporate designations.
Easy to Sell
One Person Company is easy to sell, very less documentation and less cost is involved in selling a one person company.
REQUEST A CALL BACK.
Please fill out the form and press the submit button.We will get back to you with 2-3 business days.