Digital Signature Certificate
What is a Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)?
A Digital Signature Certificate is the equivalent of a physical signature in electronic format, Digital Signature of the applicant establishes the identity of the sender of an electronic document on the Internet. These can be of two types class 2 digital signature certificate and class 3 digital signature certificate.
Uses of Digital Signature Certificate:
- DSC for Income tax return filing.
- DSC for filing forms required to be filed under Companies Act and LLP Act.
- DSC for filing forms with ROC for Company and LLP registration.
- DSC for various transactions with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA).
- DSC for filing of E-tender.
- DSC for applying Import Export Code (IEC).
- DSC for filing VAT return.
- DSC for GST registration.
- DSC for secure email and web-based transactions, or to identify other participants of web-based transactions.
- DSC to access membership-based websites automatically without entering a username and password etc.
- DSC for signing web forms.
Types of DSC:
- Buy class 2 dsc and class 3 dsc at a discounted price.
- Get your DSC quickly.
- Get Same day process & same day dispatch
- Apply DSC online with no paperwork.
- Get full technical support for DSC.
- Get your DSC token for free.
- Buy DSC with free shipping.